incl. VAT / shipping costs not included.
Delivery time 2-3 working days
- Clarifies the skin
- Gently removes dead skin cells (soft peel effect)
- Refines the skin texture
The clarifying toner is the second step of VENYA's 5-step routine. It removes residues from tap water that negatively affect our skin and increases the natural pH.
The toner is a true all-rounder and packed with beneficial active ingredients. Peptides support the skin's own peeling. The acid pH supports and promotes the skin's natural microbial balance. Natural moisturising factors intensively hydrate the skin already in this step.
HEXANOYL DIPEPTIDE-3 NORLEUCINE
Peptide for a biomimetic peeling effect - supports the removal of horny cells and thus cell renewal, while smoothing and refining skin texture
Provitamin B5 – prevents skin irritations, binds moisture and promotes self-healing
SODIUM LACTATE, LACTIC ACID, ARGININE and other amino acids
Amino acids – increase the skin's ability to bind water, moisture stores are replenished
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Use in the morning and evening after cleansing. Moisten a cotton pad with the toner and apply to the face, neck and décolleté. Alternatively, pump the toner a few times onto the palms of your hands and gently pat in with your fingers. Avoid the eye area. Avoid contact with the eyes. Continue with step 3 of the care routine.
GOOD TO KNOW
- Contains no fragrances, dyes, preservatives, mineral oils, PEGs, silicones or emulsifiers
- Suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin
- Manufactured and developed in Germany (Made in Germany)
- Our friend philosophy: We can recommend every single VENYA product to our best friend
- Should unexpected incompatibilities or other problems arise in connection with our products, they can be returned free of charge. Find all the information about refunds HERE. Our customer service is also happy to help with any questions.
Aqua, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Hexanoyl Dipeptide-3 Norleucine Acetate, Panthenol, Lecithin, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Pca, Glycine, Alanine, Serine, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Histidine, Phenylalanine, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate